Wednesday, February 8

A new client

After a few jobs tracking down unfaithful dames, I 'm finally onto a case that has some real meat. Sir Theodore Rayburn-Price has enlisted my help in tracking down a set of missing artifacts from the British museum. It seems he wishes to keep this theft quiet from the public in light of a forthcoming exhibit. The partners at the First London Detective Agency (FLDA) tapped me for this job, perhaps due to my familiarity of Egyptian and Arabic communities here, and hopefully not just for my ability to blend in to some extent. Regardless, it appears they assume it is some foreign national involved.

The museum is at least capitalizing off the recent murders by selling the public on a mummies curse story. Nothing like a good scare to get the masses to spend coin at the museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment